Trump daddy

Well, I have been to two ever, and at one I saw a deal in the parking lot where the guy was approached after seeing the other guy looking at a gun inside the sale.

You gun guys are touchy, ha ha

Then those two are criminals. But in a free society they're allowed to be. Let them be criminals. It'll catch up with them sooner or later. The death sentence always prevails.

Bottom line if your on the no-fly list or being under surveillance from the FBI or the FBI thinks that you're a terrorist and are being investigated by the FBI your name better be on the list and you should not be able to buy a gun.

Leave the rest of us alone and leave our guns alone

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Then those two are criminals. But in a free society they're allowed to be. Let them be criminals. It'll catch up with them sooner or later. The death sentence always prevails.
What crime did they commit? I believe the sale of guns in OH between two private individuals is legal. That sounds like what happened.

Bottom line if your on the no-fly list or being under surveillance from the FBI or the FBI thinks that you're a terrorist and are being investigated by the FBI your name better be on the list and you should not be able to buy a gun.

Leave the rest of us alone and leave our guns alone

The problem is the means by which people are placed on the no-fly list. It is not always so obvious why someone should or should not be on it. You are trusting the government to make decisions about who might be a "bad guy".

The problem is the means by which people are placed on the no-fly list. It is not always so obvious why someone should or should not be on it. You are trusting the government to make decisions about who might be a "bad guy".
That is the problem, they sell it one way and inforce it with a little spin on it to distort its true intention.

Yep. Whose to say they won't place you on the list because you retweeted a hillary for prison tweet?

Yea I guess if the guys were both citizens of the same state and had no record, there's no problem in selling the gun in the parking lot. i wouldn't do it, but it's legal if you know who you are really selling the gun to...

A. They are already doing that.
B. Who do you prefer to do it and try to keep the piece? Are you saying we shouldn't have law enforcement try to get bad guys?

After having a conversation with a couple friends for much more in the new guns that I have changed my position. Just being on the no-fly list does not mean someone should not be able to buy or purchase a gun I agree there's people on the no-fly list that it's harder than hell to get off even if it's a mistake.

Ok..... Time to get back to the real world I guess.

Bernie Sanders jumps on the Hillary Clinton bandwagon yesterday. I'm sure all of his campaign contributors will appreciate that move. This is one area that I have to give John Kasich credit, at least he's not becoming a hypocrite and is refusing to endorse his rival Trump.

I've seen a couple of the Hillary campaign commercials. They are trying to rewrite history again. I've commented in a couple of conversations that people need to realize that Hillary Clinton has been in our face and in the news for 24 years now. And all 24 years have had Clinton scandals of some sort. It's time for her to go. Enough is enough!

We need new leaders in Washington.

Ok..... Time to get back to the real world I guess.

Bernie Sanders jumps on the Hillary Clinton bandwagon yesterday. I'm sure all of his campaign contributors will appreciate that move. This is one area that I have to give John Kasich credit, at least he's not becoming a hypocrite and is refusing to endorse his rival Trump.

I've seen a couple of the Hillary campaign commercials. They are trying to rewrite history again. I've commented in a couple of conversations that people need to realize that Hillary Clinton has been in our face and in the news for 24 years now. And all 24 years have had Clinton scandals of some sort. It's time for her to go. Enough is enough!

We need new leaders in Washington.

Well Mike, Kasich IS a hypocrite. He and all of the candidates made a pledge at the debates to support the person ultimately nominated. It was a ploy to flush Trump out and keep him from possibly going 3rd party. It backfired when Trump won and Kasich along with Bush and others have reneged on their pledge.

Don't know if there was a similar situation with the Dems but it will be interesting to see how many of his supporters get behind Hillary.

Kasich....pfft. Swallow his pride (like he swallows down pancakes during a new interview) and just endorse the candidate If they truly believe in their assanine political system and party. Even LyIN Ted is speaking this week at the RNC.

They would all chastise trump if he was the presumptive and refused to support the nominee. Hell they made HIM and only him sign a pledge that he wouldn't have a 3rd party run!!!

Well Mike, Kasich IS a hypocrite. He and all of the candidates made a pledge at the debates to support the person ultimately nominated. It was a ploy to flush Trump out and keep him from possibly going 3rd party. It backfired when Trump won and Kasich along with Bush and others have reneged on their pledge.

Don't know if there was a similar situation with the Dems but it will be interesting to see how many of his supporters get behind Hillary.

You're absolutely correct on this, I recall the those conversations during the debates. And they have reneged.

Bernie and his campaign folks have done the backroom game with the Hillary camp and have some sort of deal worked out. Just like Hillary did with Obama during his first campaign. That's when Obama promised that he would later appoint her to the Secretary Of State position. They bartered that deal in order to get her to drop her primary campaign and to endorse him.

Listening to 610WTVN radio yesterday afternoon, they were discussing this whole situation and they were saying that there are a lot of unhappy Sanders supporters over this, many sending twitter comments saying "Hell No" to supporting Hillary.

What bothers me the most is this: These politicians think that I'm going to throw my support and vote to the candidate that they ultimately end up being forced to endorse. Like we are a bunch of lemmings that can't think for ourselves and have to be directed in what to do next.

And Hillary's folks think that we aren't going to remember and overlook all of the bull caca that her and Bill have drug this country through. From an international view, it's been pretty embarrassing that we as Americans have put up with all of this. Makes us look weak and stupid.

And Hillary's folks think that we aren't going to remember and overlook all of the bull caca that her and Bill have drug this country through.

Only people dragging anyone through anything is the folks that keep bringing up stupid stuff on them. They are made of teflon,
give it up.

Waiting for the rules committee to start. Live feed on the RNC website. This should be good!

Only people dragging anyone through anything is the folks that keep bringing up stupid stuff on them. They are made of teflon,
give it up.

Stupid stuff....... yea, you're right. We're the ones with the issue and problems, it was never them.
"Give it up" ........ that's exactly what we should do, huh?

Back