TENTATIVE LL's classes for 2022

Im doin +60 with the group - hope to get some nice Regionals
They make for a great filler between the serious moto's that are trying for the ranch.
Even with them and WMX there's plenty of time during the Vet weekend.

Last edited:
+45 class

1st
MICHAEL BROWN
BRISTOL, TN
2nd
JEFF EMIG
RIVERSIDE, CA
3rd
KEITH JOHNSON
CARVER, MA
4th
KEVIN WALKER
KINGSPORT, TN
5th
BARRY CARSTEN
BAYVILLE, NJ
6th
GREGORY PAMART
BIRDSBORO, PA
7th
EDWARD WALSTON
PINETOPS, NC
8th
BILLY FOSNOCK
COLLINSVILLE, IL
9th
DENNIS DOOLEY
MATTOON, IL
10th
RYAN HUGHES
ESCONDIDO, CA
11th
CHRISTOPHER MCMILLIN
STURGIS, MI
12th
CHAD GOCHENOUR
HEDGESVILLE, WV
13th
FRANK KOENIG
CHAPIN, SC
14th
SCOTT PHELPS
PETERSBURG, NY
15th
KRIS SWANEY
RINGGOLD, GA
16th
LENNY BAKER
DAYTON, OH
17th
JASON RICH
MERIDIAN, ID
18th
GABRIEL GUARDADO
MEXICO
19th
KEVIN COZADD
ATTALLA, AL
20th
RONNIE FORD
PADUCAH, KY
21st
TOMMY BOYD
HOSCHTON, GA
22nd
TOBY KIMBRO
HARDIN, KY
23rd
JOE BUSKIRK
HANNA CITY, IL
24th
JESSE THUMSER
TIPP CITY, OH
25th
JOHN MCLEMORE
MINDEN, LA
26th
CHRISTOPHER OPLIGER
AKRON, OH
27th
DAVID ESPINOZA
KINGWOOD, TX
28th
DARRYL SMITH
WHITNEY POINT, NY
29th
DARREN CHELIN
MICO, TX
30th
RYAN RAGLAND
BROCK, TX
31st
JD WALKER
NORMAN, OK
32nd
MICHAEL KELLER
LYMAN, SC
33rd
ALLEN ALFORD II
DANVILLE, VA
34th
ERIC MCCANN
CHARLES CITY, IA
35th
JEFF MORRIS
LEANDER, TX
36th
CHRISTIAN ROBINSON
WINTERVILLE, NC
37th
SHAWN SCHULTZ
WOODBRIDGE, VA
38th
SELBY HOLLER
ANDALUSIA, AL
39th
BILL LOY
WILMINGTON, IL
40th
TONY HODGES
JASPER, GA
41st
KURT NICOLL
TEMECULA, CA
42nd
JEREMY PARSONS
BERKSHIRE, NY

Trackside Results Logo
Trackside Results

It sure will change the look of this class

Last edited:
Yep...at least top 6 are out.
Top 6, lol. Holy s**t, there are 20 guys coming out of that 45 plus class this year.
Props to Lenny Baker - I gotta keep an eye on him
Known Lenny and his family since he rode 50s, Dayton guy. He has always had a lot of natural talent. Kind of guy that would stay off a bike for a couple years, hop back on and still be fast. He is an A rider as well. Worked at Iron Pony for years, and is now a Rep for Sherco. He is probably the first guy to ever race a Sherco at Lorretta's as well.

So what does this mean for Collegeboy it’s not just b and c riders and no A riders. At LL Collegeboy is the overflow class for A riders and almost is completely all A riders I doubt they change that

They need a vet pro class. Period. It would be a highlight of the week.
I agree. 25+ and a 40+ pro class would fit the bill. I like the b/c classes. Makes me almost think I coulda made one back in the day, but no chance today nor in the past really. Still....will be fun to try. ;)

I agree. 25+ and a 40+ pro class would fit the bill. I like the b/c classes. Makes me almost think I coulda made one back in the day, but no chance today nor in the past really. Still....will be fun to try. ;)

They're not even close to B/C classes tho if that's what you're thinking..

A guy who got 21st overall at an outdoor pro national, or raced heat races at a night show supercross, can race the current sportsman classes..

In my opinion, which some don't agree with (and that's fine).... I believe sportsman shouldn't allow anyone who has made a fast 40 or a night show.

So what does this mean for Collegeboy it’s not just b and c riders and no A riders. At LL Collegeboy is the overflow class for A riders and almost is completely all A riders I doubt they change that

Sounds like vollegeboy is going to be B/C

They're not even close to B/C classes tho if that's what you're thinking..

A guy who got 21st overall at an outdoor pro national, or raced heat races at a night show supercross, can race the current sportsman classes..
In my opinion, which some don't agree with (and that's fine).... I believe sportsman shouldn't allow anyone who has made a fast 40 or a night show.
No, guess what I was trying to say is make B/C classes and Sportsman/A classes pretty much. Only like 2 classes of such past the age of 24. Should be a separation of b/c and A for the college boy as well I'd think.

Funny. You guys care about old guy classes not allowing “pro” riders from 20 years ago. But no one has a problem with a supermini or schoolboy class that has kids that will be pro the next week….
if you are not a current pro then you are fine

Back