Sandusky Valley Riders New Track Layout

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
saw a video of it and looks super sick. Went last year for the first time and loved it definitely will be back this year

tank166

PR Addict
FB_IMG_1715028582767.jpg

hershey

PR Elite
Was hoping to go this weekend but didn't work out. I'm hoping it's not quite as SX as it looked on the videos, always loved the natural terrain feel there with a few fun jumps added. Hopefully will check.it out soon!

John250

PR Founding Father
Was hoping to go this weekend but didn't work out. I'm hoping it's not quite as SX as it looked on the videos, always loved the natural terrain feel there with a few fun jumps added. Hopefully will check.it out soon!
Matthew bailed over jumping some large triple.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So after leaving early from Svr going to the hospital and getting checked out I am lucky. Overshot the triple by 10-15 ft and it’s 120ft. Was hitting it really fast scrubbing it all practice then I went for it and had to much speed and I even let off. Love the track and the way the prep is and the way it flows but that jump literally is to much and unsafe. Make a safe step up everyone can jump part of the reason why everyone loved the old layout. At this point before I crashed there was 6 dudes that crashed trying to jump it. I don’t get why tracks need these huge blind jumps. End of the day it’s my fault and I don’t blame the track. Ended up with sprained left wrist sprained thumb on right hand bruised ribs under my armpit in the rightside and bruised my hip on the right side.

John250

PR Founding Father
Collin Beverly sent me a message checking on Matthew. He said the track was not good. Got his money back after practice and left. Said too many blind jumps and steep jumps.

Wino

PR Member
The new track layout was really fun! It's busy for a 55 year old guy...no place to coast or rest. I was stunned how nice the prep turned out for Sunday practice...it was perfect. The track dried a little during racing, but a mid-way prep session shaped things back up for the second round of motos. I personally prefer "real" double/triple jumps to the table top/round off things...everyone has a preference...& an opinion. Thanks to the SVR crew for putting together an enjoyable raceday! Oh, the Friday night aurora was stunning! Celestial events seem to be SVR's specialty!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I really enjoy Svr and has great prep but the old layout was great for everyone and now it’s not as good backwards way to many blind jumps and that big triple someone is going to die on

Ah sad, I was really wanting to join svr this year because I have been told it's a great track (pre new layout) esp for my vet-self that does not have the kahunas these days for some of the more difficult tracks.