greatest season?

hindsy

PR Addict
Ok. The speed people call this the greatest season ever in supercross history. Do you agree? Why or why not?

It was exciting for sure!

Not sure Stewart would think it's the greatest ever, if he can remember any of it...

It was very entertaining for sure and may have been one of the closest championship in awhile.(pause) now as for Stewart dude needs to pull himself off the ground and realize he is going to seriously hert someone.I think tomac got the raw end of the stick to but all in all a good season can't wait for the outdoors

speaking of tomac, watching the west lites main it looked to me like cunningham was riding a blue pro circuit bike, i think the ama should take a look at the race. cunningham was slowing down, cutting off, doing anything he could to slow down or take out tomac. then when tickle caught up he didnt put up much of a fight. then at the end of the race it showed cunningham and tickle giving each other high fives. terrible for tomac. we met him down at lorettas his final year and what a class act super nice kid. he def got screwed.

speaking of tomac, watching the west lites main it looked to me like cunningham was riding a blue pro circuit bike, i think the ama should take a look at the race. cunningham was slowing down, cutting off, doing anything he could to slow down or take out tomac. then when tickle caught up he didnt put up much of a fight. then at the end of the race it showed cunningham and tickle giving each other high fives. terrible for tomac. we met him down at lorettas his final year and what a class act super nice kid. he def got screwed.

Even B4 the High fives, I was wondering the same thing, and going down the straight pinching him off cost Tomac about 3 lenghts. I was thinking HMMM, is this just racing? or something else? Either way, bad for Tomac. Good for Tickle. Great Season for some Not so good for others.

I agree. I was thinking the Cunningham will be looking for a a ride with pro circuit next year. Mitch owes him. Lol eli just couldn't break away when he got in front. I wanted to jump through the tv when Ralph kept talking about points this and points that. Bottom line the race was only between Eli and Tickle. Beat the other guy youre the champ.
Then in the east race Ralph once again was hyping Wilson. How wilson was making a run and it really came down to if Barcia simply finished he would win. I can't believe no one (RC and FRO) never call Ralph on his stupid comments. Ok I'm a broken record. Just can't stand this crew. Lol
Now KW was feeling it! He just got caught up. I was impressed when JS did that quad and KW did it the next lap. I liked Reed's not trying to take out RV. What a final race. Congrats to our 3 new Champions!!!!!

Back