VET Day Grand Opening @ Beans Sunday May 6th!!!

Jeremy, i`ll just sneak in to a Cliff party after your bed time which at your age is probably something like 9:30.. I`ll be good! haha

Hey now, I'm up til 10-10:30 buddy. And I still get up at 5-5:30 after a Cliff party, so there you have it. Ahem.

Listen all this talk of checking ID,s.....I mean we all pretty know much know how to bribe BJ:rolleyes:....It's not hard to figure out!!!!!!! Remember the year he put the sand in...that was a sweet ride day!

How do you know if you're a vet rider? I'm gonna try and clear it up for ya'll......Youuuuuu must not be a vet rider if....

If you can walk up and down the stairs without pain, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

If you still live with mommy and daddy, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

If mommy or daddy still take you to the track, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

If you've never seen your own kid crash on a dirt bike, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

If you don't have a surgeon's contact information stored in your phone, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

If you turn down the gas card for a trophe or plaque, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

If you've never had a beer before or after a race, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

How do you know if you're a vet rider? I'm gonna try and clear it up for ya'll......Youuuuuu must not be a vet rider if....

If you can walk up and down the stairs without pain, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

If mommy or daddy still take you to the track, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

If you've never seen your own kid crash on a dirt bike, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

If you don't have a surgeon's contact information stored in your phone, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

If you turn down the gas card for a trophe or plaque, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

If you've never had a beer before or after a race, youuuuuu must not be a vet rider!

i qualify all except the kid thing.. so cani come? haha

oh yeah I'm all in!

If you never rode a used 125 that was still worth more than the truck that was hauling it to the track, you are not a vet rider

that's a great list.

The MX track should be finished by Monday and the natural grass track by Friday! Have some cool things I'm adding in the Ante Meridian!

Back