OMA-District X

I saw Feist once at AMS, I think he won four classes. Dude was silky smooth. I remember he wore some sort of get up, like a damn sign or something for his mx schools. Good advertising that day.

I want a class structure that truly promotes racing. Not a gate drop practice. I want to race people to the first turn. Not 6 people. I'd rather just keep practicing if that's the case.

Im confident OMA will bring back the racing.

I want a class structure that truly promotes racing. Not a gate drop practice. I want to race people to the first turn. Not 6 people. I'd rather just keep practicing if that's the case.

Im confident OMA will bring back the racing.

Step #1 - Everyone start squireling away money. Stop buying expensive coffee, good motocross racing always smokes good coffee, words to live buy. Make a few small cuts in your daily life, pack a lunch.

Step #2 - Commit yourself to at least 15 race weekends. Everyone make the commitment, as OMA is doing to the racers/riders.

Step #3 - Start training now! Your competitor probably is.

Trust me you dont want to be the guy sitting back saying I will see how this thing goes the first year....you will be sorry, I can promise you that. This deal is backed by the BC gaurantee.

Step #1 - Everyone start squireling away money. Stop buying expensive coffee, good motocross racing always smokes good coffee, words to live buy. Make a few small cuts in your daily life, pack a lunch.

Step #2 - Commit yourself to at least 15 race weekends. Everyone make the commitment, as OMA is doing to the racers/riders.

Trust me you dont want to be the guy sitting back saying I will see how this thing goes the first year....you will be sorry, I can promise you that. This deal is backed by the BC gaurantee.

Step 1 in progress
Step 2 - probably 20 events for me out of the 30 or so you guys mentioned on here
Step 3 - signed up at the YMCA last night, start today
Step 4 - riding by June 1st which is a saturday in 2013

why...It's worth it

Is it known yet if Summit Indoors will 1. ...happen? 2. ....be a Malvern/OMA event this year?

Can't wait to see Jarrett in action as a rider!

Step 1- Hershey, Pape and C.Hudak have agreed to pay all my gate and entry fees, now I can ride two classes!
Step 2- Will do my best to attend as many events as I can. I'm sure they will ALL be epic
Step 3-P90X starts back up this evening (yuck)

Hard to beat a BC gaurantee....thanks JO and Jason for all your hard work and dedication to bring back Ohio MX!

Half Pint sold his trusty honda steed and bought a 2013 KTM 2 stroke! The Austrian didnt like the smell still on Half pints gear from the Honda....

now I may have missed this, I saw the question about GPs or mx in the fall but will OMA District X put on harescrambles too?

now I may have missed this, I saw the question about GPs or mx in the fall but will OMA District X put on harescrambles too?

We will not be promoting harescrambles. We are choosing to focus on what we know, or what we think we can promote very well at this time.

now quit telling tall tales hershey i still got my honda and that ktm couldnt handle being intimidated by the honda aroma!!!!!!!!!!

Last time I raced Fiest.....he has like a plain florecent yellow riding outfit that said something about God on the jersey........Guy did not look the part, but man could he fly.

Dmx153 I've got your gate fee no problem. Can you give me a ride there. P30x is realistically all I am gonna be doing! I say start the season with three lap Motos and work up to six or eight laps at the end of the season.

Back