Nitro Circus Jan 11 2014 Cleveland, Wolstein Center

im not sure how excited i am about this. why wolstein center? that place is small!!!!!!

ive watched the shows over seas on TV and it looks really big, and would be awesome. but im worried ill be real disappointed inside that little place....

thoughts?

Yeah, it doesn't look like the biggest place. On the flip side, at least something is coming to Ohio for a change. I'm tired of driving out of state to see stuff. If Cleveland would have been smart they would have put a dome on the football stadium, then we could have seen it there. God knows the Browns won't ever be playing in January.. lol

BINGOOOOOO!!!!!! ha ha

Yeah, it doesn't look like the biggest place. On the flip side, at least something is coming to Ohio for a change. I'm tired of driving out of state to see stuff. If Cleveland would have been smart they would have put a dome on the football stadium, then we could have seen it there. God knows the Browns won't ever be playing in January.. lol

All the cities over the past 10 or so years that have been put in a strangle hold from the NFL to build new stadiums and very few had the foresight to build domes or retractable roof stadiums. Cleveland, Cincinnati, Pitts, Philly, Washington, Chicago even New York all millions and billions of TAX dollars into giant money pits that can only or are only used 10 to 15 times a year. Then, the dumba** give the rights to the stadiums to the team owners so they say who gets to us it and for what events. Man, talk about BS.
Someone had to vote on those things right? If you voted for a stadium tax then you should be deported.
Off topic but had to be said.

Off topic again... But remember the sx at the old Brown's stadium... Good memories of a not so good track...
image.jpg

The amatuer SX the day after was an eye opener..... those little doubles that every single SX rider did so effortlessly during the Pro racing were a lot farther apart with little run at them when we, the amateurs, got on the track the next day. It's humbling to ride the track that looked so easy from the stands only to find out it's much harder from the seat of your bike on the track!

When of the only times my mother ever saw me race, because she watched from a loge with full service catering going on. She doesn't appreciate motorcycles after the many injuries to my father over the years and my choice to ride was not on her popular list of choices in life.

I dont know about the nitro circus show, but all the nuclear cowboys shows were in hockey/basketball arena size places. my friend works for feld and did the nuclear cowboys shows and moster jam last 3 years. they have two big ramps and jump back and forth. i know the nitro circus adds in some jackass type stunts, bmx, wheelchair vert ramp guy, etc. their setup is similar to nuclear cowboys except they have a half pipe in between the two ramps. kind of like tony hawks boom boom huck jam used to be, except now its pastrana and nitro circus. oh wait no pastrana, theres no banked asphalt around there. lol

I dont know about the nitro circus show, but all the nuclear cowboys shows were in hockey/basketball arena size places. my friend works for feld and did the nuclear cowboys shows and moster jam last 3 years. they have two big ramps and jump back and forth. i know the nitro circus adds in some jackass type stunts, bmx, wheelchair vert ramp guy, etc. their setup is similar to nuclear cowboys except they have a half pipe in between the two ramps. kind of like tony hawks boom boom huck jam used to be, except now its pastrana and nitro circus. oh wait no pastrana, theres no banked asphalt around there. lol

yeah i saw nuclear cowboyz it was..interesting.. lol

Back