Who's This?

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
No, too awesome haha. Just revisited that movie on YouTube couple months ago for the first time in about 20 years, or it would have flew right over me. Rick melon ladies and gentlemen the man, the myth.....

Im going to have to study up on Rick Melon tonight, This must have been before my time lol.

trent56mx

PR Addict
images

Ok give me track, year, #312, #72. Also who was almost always first out in practice during the 90's!

mblair

PR Founding Father
images

Ok give me track, year, #312, #72. Also who was almost always first out in practice during the 90's!

312 Chuck Reed and 72 Jimmy Eickel. Kenworthys is the track and I am guessing 92 maybe??

I think 159 is the late Kevin Crine too. I was there that year too.

trent56mx

PR Addict
Was my first year there. Right on everything, have to get the practice question though. Not sure on 159 either. I'm certain the guy on the other side of the Surf shirt is Jeff Glass.

mblair

PR Founding Father
I am not sure on the practice thing...stab in the dark I will got with Guy Cooper or maybe Michael Craig??

mblair

PR Founding Father
Mcarthur.jpg

OK, old school local from Mcarthur's track at the fair grounds. Name #17, #427, & #408. Bonus points for the fat guy with the holeshot! haha

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Think I'm dq'ed from this one since I may be the one Hidden on the outside. Kinda liked that track for a crapy fairgrounds track. I was leading a moto there one race with Mussleman behind me and a giant snake tried to cross the track. We both stopped to look at it then kinda just took off after a mid race break of sorts.
Have not seen Willis for years

mblair

PR Founding Father
Think I'm dq'ed from this one since I may be the one Hidden on the outside. Kinda liked that track for a crapy fairgrounds track. I was leading a moto there one race with Mussleman behind me and a giant snake tried to cross the track. We both stopped to look at it then kinda just took off after a mid race break of sorts.
Have not seen Willis for years

Tragic man...just tragic. he had some rough times after he quit racing. I hadn't seen him in a year or so before he died.

http://www.newswatchman.com/news/article_57a6d698-3ca6-592c-94fa-ab12921c3f45.html?mode=jqm

John250

PR Founding Father
I remember cooper and cliff palmer practicing at dayton a couple times. Super nice down to earth guys.