Trump daddy

sturd

PR Addict
Best part of this is that now it's guaranteed that we won't have another Catholic Supremo.
I'd lay even odds that Drumpf will nominate as liberal Supremos as Hillary might. He's said
as much though that changes as quick as his synapses fire.

hershey

PR Elite
Tell us truthfully and without a little story Sturd, do you honestly believe Hillary is a better choice than Trump?

That is basically the only question left.

John250

PR Founding Father
No freaking way Hillary would be better than Trump. Imagine the idiots that would be in a Clinton Cabinet compared to a Trump Cabinet. I think you will see some well respected conservatives in a Trump cabinet.

Hell, Hilary is saying she may run Elizabeth Warren as VP. Have you ever listened to this liberal woman?

k01

PR Elite
No freaking way Hillary would be better than Trump. Imagine the idiots that would be in a Clinton Cabinet compared to a Trump Cabinet. I think you will see some well respected conservatives in a Trump cabinet.

Hell, Hilary is saying she may run Elizabeth Warren as VP. Have you ever listened to this liberal woman?

Just when did you stop listening to Levin?

Trump has become the lesser of two evils. But Trump is a conservative? Trump at best is a walked back conservative. A shoot from the hip liberal who is constantly being walked back his campaign. His evolving response to the North Carolina bathroom bill is a recent example.

So far Constitutional conservatives haven't been treated any better by Trump than they were by the establishment Republicans, maybe even worse. The establishment of course provided empty promises. Constitutional conservatives have been all alone on the front lines battling the establishment while Trump funded the establishment. Trump so far offers only promises as establishment Republicans continue do well in the primaries. Anyone paying attention has noticed some interesting interpretations of Trump's promises from his own campaign...

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite

She'll never get Warren for a VP.
Elizabeth Warren is Public Enemy #1 to Wall Street and the big banks. Hillary is owned by Wall Street and the big banks!

NQ1965

PR Elite
Just when did you stop listening to Levin?

Trump has become the lesser of two evils. But Trump is a conservative? Trump at best is a walked back conservative. A shoot from the hip liberal who is constantly being walked back his campaign. His evolving response to the North Carolina bathroom bill is a recent example.

So far Constitutional conservatives haven't been treated any better by Trump than they were by the establishment Republicans, maybe even worse. The establishment of course provided empty promises. Constitutional conservatives have been all alone on the front lines battling the establishment while Trump funded the establishment. Trump so far offers only promises as establishment Republicans continue do well in the primaries. Anyone paying attention has noticed some interesting interpretations of Trump's promises from his own campaign...

That Levin guy sounds like a whacko.

See your still trying to define Trump. Trump is a Chameleon. He doesn't care if you classify him as a Liberal. He doesn't care if you classify him a Conservative. And he's even "BI-Political" :D in his party affiliation.

Trump just wants all of the congress clowns to get out of the way, so that he can go to work, like he always does, and make the United States a bunch of money. A whole bunch of new money, (Revenue), can fix a whole lot of problems that we have right now. Then you can hire someone else later to fix all of this other stuff.

k01

PR Elite
Trump defined himself some time ago.

Not a chameleon, Trump is a caterpillar. See the resemblance?
donald-trump-caterpillar.jpg

The United States isn't a business and it doesn't make money. It takes money! And the larger it grows, the more it takes. And it's still not enough! That's the problem!

NQ1965

PR Elite
Looks like a Star Trek creature from the 1970's. Kinda freaky.

Yea, we have a government that does require too much money.

sturd

PR Addict
23 Years ago today the supreme court unanimously decided Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka.
That would never happen today, scalia or locked up supreme court, they'd have 4 votes max.

Oh, and an article in the WSJ today about the transgender 'problem' vis-a-vis the military. They
studied it and decided the half of one percent trannies already in the service didn't seem to be
having any issues. So 'prolly they'll let them serve openly.

The military, first to make everybody equal by race, sex, and now whatever the hell they call
trans people. Sorta awesome. An ideal I don't see how you can argue against without having some
sort of agenda for your own chosen race/sex/whateverthehelltheycallgenderissues. Equal. Period.

k01

PR Elite
23 Years ago today the supreme court unanimously decided Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka.
That would never happen today, scalia or locked up supreme court, they'd have 4 votes max.

Oh, and an article in the WSJ today about the transgender 'problem' vis-a-vis the military. They
studied it and decided the half of one percent trannies already in the service didn't seem to be

The military, first to make everybody equal by race, sex, and now whatever the hell they call
trans people. Sorta awesome. An ideal I don't see how you can argue against without having some
sort of agenda for your own chosen race/sex/whateverthehelltheycallgenderissues. Equal. Period.

Anyone care to knock these big, fat, lobbed softballs out of the park?

hershey

PR Elite

It has been working just fine the way it was before Obama made a deal of it. Im sure 99% of the time no one even knew a tranny was in the bathroom with them.. I was fine thinking that way. But by shoving a law down our throats, by givivng every effing weirdo pervert the right to stalk girls in a restroom or locker room and shower , and by threatening loss of federal funds for schools Obama effed up

sturd

PR Addict
It has been working just fine the way it was before Obama made a deal of it. Im sure 99% of the time no one even knew a tranny was in the bathroom with them.. I was fine thinking that way. But by shoving a law down our throats, by givivng every effing weirdo pervert the right to stalk girls in a restroom or locker room and shower , and by threatening loss of federal funds for schools Obama effed up

Obama didn't start that fight. Dimbulb republifuck state guys did.

I'm sure it was working just fine before Brown vs. Bd of Education too.

JB_519

PR Addict
One thing for certain , at least Trump won't have Iranin born advisors like Hillary and Obamas lying ass ! Mr. Trump might not be the most well rounded POTUS but at least we won't have to guess what side he fighting for ! Argue on fellas !:)