Trump daddy

k01

PR Elite
Georgie's not giving it up.

More conventional wisdom proven false during this Presidential election cycle. Old Bill supposedly got away with it because he was such a good liar. And the left admired his gift. Hillary has no gift and it is obvious that the Washington establishment, including the media has simply given her a pass. The fact that the Democrats couldn't find a better candidate as she was feeling the Bern speaks to the sorry state of the party. And we have only begun to see that the aged and now far from smooth Clinton teflon surface ain't what is used to be.

hershey

PR Elite
What is sad more than the political world and media giving her a pass is the American people doing so. My father sees absolutely nothing wrong with it. WTF?? So many feel the same way. We who do are a huge minority and on top of it what are any of us going to do about it? Other than voice it as much as possible......nothing.

NQ1965

PR Elite
What is sad more than the political world and media giving her a pass is the American people doing so. My father sees absolutely nothing wrong with it. WTF?? So many feel the same way. We who do are a huge minority and on top of it what are any of us going to do about it? Other than voice it as much as possible......nothing.

You're not alone on this.
I've had numerous discussions with both of my parents and their spouses over the state of our politics and the scandalous participants. I found out that even though they have more knowledge of the history back when I was young, they are badly uninformed today. I've lobbed a few questions to them pertaining to the politicians stands and responsibilities over some of our current and past events, and quickly got the confused and lost look response. They're just not keeping informed and up on it all.

sturd

PR Addict
What I really want to know is who is going to bail me out after the Patriotic Millionaires
protest later today?

hershey

PR Elite
Lol... he just wants another 10 mins of glory. He should just be happy he earned all the royalties he did making him a millionaire. Funny how the article kept saying he didnt feel the need to anything repeatedly because Trump wouldnt win the nomination. All of the sudden he needs to say something now.

Im sure there is some truth to it but not what is written. Either way Hillary has been proven a liar and law breaker with national secrets and peoples lives but some how she is a better choice??

k01

PR Elite
What I really want to know is who is going to bail me out after the Patriotic Millionaires
protest later today?

So you sought out this particular useful idiot protest for what purpose? To swell the crowd?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
image.jpeg

Hillary supporter. Someone should let him know once she's in he probably won't be able to pose for a picture like this anymore....