Meet and Greet

There's always a party.... the voices in my head, are entertainment enough...hahaha.
Like this ?

image.jpeg

So I reckon, this site is just a bunch of keyboard warriors. Not one person has even introduced themselves. You all know who I am. I was just curious of who was who, nevermind.

Hey it's all a joke. It's not a drunk fest. Lol. Most just drink water. Except Grega. Can't tell that guy abything.

So I reckon, this site is just a bunch of keyboard warriors. Not one person has even introduced themselves. You all know who I am. I was just curious of who was who, nevermind.

I wasnt there back then, I was there this weekend. Were you? I had my PR shirt on all day sunday with my user name on the back. Usually I get people introduce themselves but only one this weekend. Im horrible with remembering names though.

I've seen you before. I'll say hi next time. Everyone's at Lily's truck. Free beer.
I wondered where all my beer went, people must have been drinking it. Rowe, I said hi to you and I think I even hugged you. :eek:
And Hershey kept asking me what I was going to wear on sunday and I told him my Pitracer shirt and next thing I know he is wearing his, that was kinda weird...:p

I wondered where all my beer went, people must have been drinking it. Rowe, I said hi to you and I think I even hugged you. :eek:
And Hershey kept asking me what I was going to wear on sunday and I told him my Pitracer shirt and next thing I know he is wearing his, that was kinda weird...:p

I love you man

At some point I was down at a big rig by Lilly's , Saturday evening. Sunday I was wicked busy. Transponder wedging itself between the frame and fork, not allowing my kid to turn right. To his knee sweaked and a flat tire. Oh and the Awning on the Rv is jacked. I was just glad to pull into my driveway Sunday evening, and call it a wash.

Back