ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

Vet261

PR Addict
The good thing about getting older is you start to lose your ego and have no problems with your masculinity. I just want to have fun and if that means riding an Electric bike then that is what I will do!

I just delivered a cat exercise wheel to a male salsa dance instructor this morning on my way to work....trust me I have no issues with worrying about what people think of me anymore!

John250

PR Founding Father
Still no interest for me. Two of them were at BC yesterday. The things look just like those little electric bikes they sell at Wal Mart. Let's see how those batteries hold up at 100 or 150 hours on the bike

Electric cars have been around for a while. Dont see them taking over car racing.

John250

PR Founding Father
Here is your 50cc electric bike. Been in wal mart for years.

Screenshot_20180924-110221_Chrome.jpg

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
I'll admit it 100%, I wasn't crazy about the electric revolution when I first heard about these Alta's a year or two ago... Rode one for 2 laps saturday and I would trade my 450 for one tonight if someone proposed the offer to me. That bike is freaking amazing! I went for the clutch in the second sweeper my first lap, then shook my head and chuckled to myself inside my helmet.

Map 4... I had to try it.. WOW that mfer hits quick :eek:

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I'll admit it 100%, I wasn't crazy about the electric revolution when I first heard about these Alta's a year or two ago... Rode one for 2 laps saturday and I would trade my 450 for one tonight if someone proposed the offer to me. That bike is freaking amazing! I went for the clutch in the second sweeper my first lap, then shook my head and chuckled to myself inside my helmet.
I kept going for the clutch coming into the woods section.....

MX099

PR Addict
The good thing about getting older is you start to lose your ego and have no problems with your masculinity. I just want to have fun and if that means riding an Electric bike then that is what I will do!

I just delivered a cat exercise wheel to a male salsa dance instructor this morning on my way to work....trust me I have no issues with worrying about what people think of me anymore!

Is that something you sold on Craigslist? Or did you get a job with Fedex?

jfalat

PR Addict
The ALTA was amazing... i too was very skeptical on this machine until the first lap... Them BOOM!! this thing is electric smooth and supper easy to ride for me... i came in after 2 laps with the biggest smile on my face... the funny thing is a felt like i could have went 20 more laps compared to my yz.. i didn't get any arm put what so ever.. defiantly would not hesitate to by one if they took my 2stroke away.. Big thanks to ALTA guys.. not sure sure how to make a electric bike sound..:)

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
if you didnt try map 4 you missed out. 3 it kind of came alive but 4 was really impressive. i wish i would have started in map 2 or 3 and then moved up. i spent a half a lap in 1 and a half 2 in, then most of the 2nd lap in 3... hit 4 before the woods section and then i was impressed with the power! i couldnt tell how fast i was going without any noise or shifting though!! i jumped everything my first lap..had no issues w/ the bike feeling out of balance or different engine breaking or the front end wanting to come up too much. basically everything people said you had to "watch out for" was a non issue.

I definitely want to spend more time on one.

hershey

PR Elite
Still no interest for me. Two of them were at BC yesterday. The things look just like those little electric bikes they sell at Wal Mart. Let's see how those batteries hold up at 100 or 150 hours on the bike

Electric cars have been around for a while. Dont see them taking over car racing.

Think again John259