I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Dude she’s got so many years of people actually face to face bitching that interwebs is easy management for her.

Don’t believe me, try it. Go to the window. Argue something. She will make you feel stupid in the most polite way possible. You’ll be walking away thinking about how much of an a*****e you are.

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
Connie for president! If she can control this crowd, she should go get Putin in Place!!
Move over Trump, TowerGal 2020..

I am afraid that I may have a few too many skeletons in my closet, and there may or may not be a video of a college party at a MX track, where I met some bossy girl named Amy that owned the place! Hahaha - That is how it all started for me in MX. Ahhh to be 25 again!!!

freeh

PR Founding Father
/\/\/\...LOL - now it's got a goat!!!

I got myself a Wave Blaster a few weeks back and the first thing Cameron said after seeing it was:
You've GOT to get an image made of the Napster logo and put it on the ski.

Last weekend was 3 sessions of Moto at OIR from 9 till-noon .....then ripping West Branch by 12:30 for the afternoon.
Bunch of us douche nozzles are having a grand time on the water. View attachment 58803

Anyone still got a ski ???? Come on out and join us.
Dammit Sharc! This pic inspired me to start looking at jet skis. Looking for a new toy, and I love the water, so...

I had no idea Yamaha still made one of these, and it's a two stroke! Competition use only, so you probably can't actually get tags for it though
yamaha-waverunners-2018-super-jet-blue-turn.jpg

Team MMR

PR Addict
Dammit Sharc! This pic inspired me to start looking at jet skis. Looking for a new toy, and I love the water, so...

I had no idea Yamaha still made one of these, and it's a two stroke! Competition use only, so you probably can't actually get tags for it though

so does kawasaki FYI, but im sure you can because they make that disclaimer so that if you get hurt you cant come back on them. Same as a dirt bike.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father

You can get tags for them. Just not in nazifornia. Damn autocorrect. California.

They’re a lot of fun!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Some dude had a Shinny NEW ONE---- last week at West branch -!!!!!!
Yes - had his OH #'s and 2018 sticker on it

I saw it as they pulled in & talked with him awhile.

The thing is set up stock from Yamaha with duel carbs, rear exhaust and lots of go fast stuff. A Very Nice Machine
Was his second ride & still very shaky on it so they towed it (with a 3 man barge) out past the no-wake --- LOL!!

I saw him out there....going pretty good in a straight line...

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
A few Saturdays ago I got a text from Cameron at 9:30 A.M. ...It said "We'll be riding jet skis today, I've got a spare. Want to join?"
Still had my wet-suits and vest but it had been close to 30 years since I skied ...
Had a riot with him and the girls.
At my request - He was sending me Craigslist adds Sunday night.
Monday I looked at the Blaster and took it home --LOL!