2022 Big race hitting Ohio

663dad

PR Addict
Well next year looks be a great year for Ohio, Scott and crew has been working with the AMA and Ross county fair board for many months and word has it Ohio will have a premier feature race next year.

Attachments

• 04EA3B3A-6626-48A4-A28E-107270350A55.jpeg
    04EA3B3A-6626-48A4-A28E-107270350A55.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 170

John250

PR Founding Father
Six days of motocross and supercross. Scott told me about where the supercross track would be built to the right of the start. A small version of the Mini Os. Should be great. Only question I would have is that kids will have to miss school, but that never seems to stop them from going to other big races. With a year to promote the event, could be huge.
20211014_111737.jpg

jj584

PR Addict
Not sure what kind of turnout this will get after LL, but before ponca and mini O,s. Throw in a few other premier races like the Brawl and the Travis Pastrana deal for a track that's known more for the pits and not for the dirt or layout it seems like a stretch.

Toddco327

PR Addict
Not sure what kind of turnout this will get after LL, but before ponca and mini O,s. Throw in a few other premier races like the Brawl and the Travis Pastrana deal for a track that's known more for the pits and not for the dirt or layout it seems like a stretch.

Geeezzz. I guess being happy for a track in Ohio to be apart of a premier race is a lot to ask.

hershey

PR Elite
Maybe so but let's support it and give our sport a boost. Those other races you speak of didn't have the turnouts they do now when they started either.

jj584

PR Addict
Geeezzz. I guess being happy for a track in Ohio to be apart of a premier race is a lot to ask.
Has nothing to do with being happy or not happy. It’s a topic of discussion, theres a lot of established big races in and around that time frame. Curiosity’s will be answered next year.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Has nothing to do with being happy or not happy. It’s a topic of discussion, theres a lot of established big races in and around that time frame. Curiosity’s will be answered next year.
Baja is a bust no one goes there to race everyone goes to party so in all honesty the racers really aren’t at that event and pvr didn’t have any more of a turnout than the buckeye series has for just a normal race

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Baja is a bust no one goes there to race everyone goes to party so in all honesty the racers really aren’t at that event and pvr didn’t have any more of a turnout than the buckeye series has for just a normal race
My boy loved the racing at Baja. Sucked not going there this year.
It seemed like quite a party when the racing was over.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I rode way back in the back yesterday. They probably have a hook up for everyone that would want one. They would probably need to assign them by number though to pack everyone into proper spots.
I believe they assign spots for the easy rider rodeo. Fair board probably handles that