'24 Loretta Lynns

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
No -! I think maybe one more.
And ya can't go around saying the North Central is soft or light on turn out.
HUGE turn out - GREAT TRACK -

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Place was more stacked than red bud. Track was cool. Definitely never running a sand tire there again. Hard pack underneath came up along with the holes. It was gnarly rough as all regionals get but not as rutted just huge breaking bumps and holes. Track was straight up brutal and I didn’t ride it good and struggled straight up with bike set up and everything. Pulled the holeshot in collegeboy Moto 1 and that’s about the only positive I got. Also can’t forget being on the line for Moto 3 my last one of the weekend and getting told it’s a lightning delay and look back and all the sudden black dark clouds with 30-40 mph wind. Literally almost lost my canopy had 4 people holding it down but threw all the s**t in the van and hit the road. Overall would I go back yes but definitely things to change for sure and know what to expect. Loretta’s s**t is tough working everyday throughout the week and trying to show up on the weekend and do your best ain’t for the weak that’s for sure. Oh well back to the grind and drawing board sometimes gotta get smoked to get faster.

John250

PR Founding Father
Regionals are unfortunately pretty humbling. A kid like Matthew can ride great all around Ohio and other states, then you line up on a gate with a kids from 20 different states and EVERYONE is fast. Nothing to be ashamed of.....lots of good riders never make it to Loretta's.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
That storm came in FAST.
Was getting ready for +45 and the announcement came over the P.A.
We were scrambling to get things put away. Did pretty good - only lost one canopy.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
That storm came in FAST.
Was getting ready for +45 and the announcement came over the P.A.
We were scrambling to get things put away. Did pretty good - only lost one canopy.
Almost lost my 10x15 ft canopy and I don’t think I’ve ever thrown s**t into the van like that before. Everything on top of each other but one good thing was we got the wind but we were running from the storm and never got any rain the whole way home