Pro motocross

JMO330

PR Member
During the 250's they were talking about how Hymas was getting blood testing done to possibly see why he gets tired or fades quicker than he should i guess. I assume with factory riders, this is a noraml thing. Do privateers do that? Do they have access to do that? What are they really looking for and what can make it better? I know this is a squierll question but it had me wondering.

If I remember correctly, back in the 70's there was a Czech rider named Jaroslav Falta who rode for CZ who was leading the 250 World Championships then just disappeared mid season. It was rumored that he got Leukemia from low temperature blood transfusions that they were giving him at the track in a van. The thought was that with a lower body temperature he would be able to perform better.

Back in the seventies the cold war and the iron curtain were in place and athletic performances were a political tool to show superiority so though rumored anything was possible. With the amount of money on the line in pro sports today we shouldn't be surprised at anything either.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Wtf? The riders today are soft? How about the whole young generation are a bunch of pre-Madonna entitled pussies!!!! These punks would never have made it back when I was a kid. Back then they had discipline and punishment, and I don’t mean timeout!!! s**t my brother got paddled in 4th grade by the principal !! I was watching live when they showed deegan walking around the gate with his cool vest on and him thinking he was looking cool. All I could think was look at that feathered hair what a fag!!! He wouldn’t last 1 day in boot camp!!!! Bahaha.
Oh he WOULD last in todays boot camp.

honda907

PR Addict
During the 250's they were talking about how Hymas was getting blood testing done to possibly see why he gets tired or fades quicker than he should i guess. I assume with factory riders, this is a noraml thing. Do privateers do that? Do they have access to do that? What are they really looking for and what can make it better? I know this is a squierll question but it had me wondering.
I live next to Club and my wife is the nutritionalist here. She has asked all the team riders to get blood work done. Few do it. Just lazy. 90% don't really want it. Osborne wanted it and still lives on her diet.

Guys who want to get on the team sometimes need to loose weight and get blood work. Many of you know these guys, hosehold names. They are so lazy, they don't do it! They don't even show up at the appointment. When she has a meeting with then she asks them "And you think you really want this and you can't even get this stuff done?"

Personally, the guys today don't have grit like they did a 15 years ago. That's her words. They want a pill, like Adderall or something to go from zero to hero. They don't want to eat what they need to, or rest correctly, therefore many have adrenal fatigue and epstein bar virus.

They aren't tough as the guys in the 80's working a job, driving all night and racing.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I live next to Club and my wife is the nutritionalist here. She has asked all the team riders to get blood work done. Few do it. Just lazy. 90% don't really want it. Osborne wanted it and still lives on her diet.

Guys who want to get on the team sometimes need to loose weight and get blood work. Many of you know these guys, hosehold names. They are so lazy, they don't do it! They don't even show up at the appointment. When she has a meeting with then she asks them "And you think you really want this and you can't even get this stuff done?"

Personally, the guys today don't have grit like they did a 15 years ago. That's her words. They want a pill, like Adderall or something to go from zero to hero. They don't want to eat what they need to, or rest correctly, therefore many have adrenal fatigue and epstein bar virus.

They aren't tough as the guys in the 80's working a job, driving all night and racing.
Some of the pros Instagrams are very telling. In n out burger, taco bell, hot dogs on white bread... I cant imagine how some of their bodies would react with a clean diet. Could take a barely qualifying guy and put him in the show every week.. "ohh i was battling arm pump about half way in"... Well no s**t you smashed fast food all week and put it on insta. Lol

honda907

PR Addict
Some of the pros Instagrams are very telling. In n out burger, taco bell, hot dogs on white bread... I cant imagine how some of their bodies would react with a clean diet. Could take a barely qualifying guy and put him in the show every week.. "ohh i was battling arm pump about half way in"... Well no s**t you smashed fast food all week and put it on insta. Lol
You got it! They don't want it! Zacho wanted it. Macadoo does, but most think a new FMF pipe or wheel set or new lit kit will make em win.

It's really sad, but telling. Few have the fortitude to do this sport at the level they need to do it at. And the ones that do the stuff correctly run out of talent. But, I see more talent wasted than hard working guys TRYING to make it work, like a Stanton. There are so many talented fast dudes you have no clue. Kids as fast as Marchbanks, but can't string 2 weeks together without crashing hard. They crash cause the get tired because they don't train or eat right.

The older Lawrence almost quit 4 years ago because of diet and when he fell, he got hurt. He turned that around huh? He just didn't know how important it is. Of course he's not going to brag that up. Deagan always ate well, as in healthy, even when he came here on 85's and superminis.

The sport is just different today, but so is society. Few people are gritty like years ago, and if you are, your going places.

mshafer62

PR Addict
Sending best wishes to the riders pre-entered for High Point from Ohio!

250 class
Kyle Czworkowski (Cleveland)
Braden Gray (Lewisburg)
Steven Kril (Delta)

450 class
Jack Winland (Zanesville)
Mitchy Z
Ryan Diezic (Ravenna)
Jacob Beverage (N Ridgeville)
Zach Peters (Loudonville)
Gavin Mays (Delaware)

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Anyone going to high point know if there is a price advantage for a Saturday only ticket online vs at the gate?

i did just see govx discount which is discount for military, medical, first responder etc if you have anyone in your fam that qualifies have them sign up and get your tickets. it saves like $10 a ticket i think, better than nothing.

alphado

PR Founding Father
$RXGQA6U.jpg

Carlisle

PR Member
You got it! They don't want it! Zacho wanted it. Macadoo does, but most think a new FMF pipe or wheel set or new lit kit will make em win.

It's really sad, but telling. Few have the fortitude to do this sport at the level they need to do it at. And the ones that do the stuff correctly run out of talent. But, I see more talent wasted than hard working guys TRYING to make it work, like a Stanton. There are so many talented fast dudes you have no clue. Kids as fast as Marchbanks, but can't string 2 weeks together without crashing hard. They crash cause the get tired because they don't train or eat right.

The older Lawrence almost quit 4 years ago because of diet and when he fell, he got hurt. He turned that around huh? He just didn't know how important it is. Of course he's not going to brag that up. Deagan always ate well, as in healthy, even when he came here on 85's and superminis.

The sport is just different today, but so is society. Few people are gritty like years ago, and if you are, your going places.
Don’t forget the PED’S!!! And I don’t mean adderral!!!! And if you don’t think the top guys are taking any your ignorant!!

Carlisle

PR Member
What do you think they take? I know nothing about them but whats out there that could pass their tests?
There tests? You’re kidding right? You really think they randomly test the top pros? And if so you don’t think anyone gives them a heads up before it’s gonna happen? That’s like saying nfl players are all natural because they get tested randomly! Lmao. Yeah ok.

Cardarine is gonna be at the top of the list for ped’s! I’m also gonna throw this out there, been holding back saying anything but now that the topic is up……. The last supercross race the cameras were honed in on jett in his heat race and hunter in his. Each one of there mechanics pulled out a little tube of red liquid from there Fanny packs. Both riders inhaled it through each nostrils and the mechanic quickly put it back in there Fanny packs. I know what smelling salts look like and definitely not that. It was live and camera. Then the first race of outdoors and live cameras picked up same thing. Hmmmmm funny how no mention anywhere of what it could have been and hunter became noticeably better as of the last supercross. I can go on but will stop there.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I had no idea what he was using either. All the reading ive done people say salts. Jett has been on cam quite a few times doing whatever he does. Arent the tests what screwed stew and tickle?

Carlisle

PR Member
Stew got hit for adderral. Interesting that he was tested. None of the higher ups liked big James to begin with. He’s been pushing for a riders union for yrs. So not surprised they tried to get jr. is adderral a ped? Depends if you have been medically diagnosed with adhd. It will absolutely not help with stamina but will help with concentration. as far as tickle goes he was just a scape goat. Ama saying look we do randomly test. Lol. Remember sound testing? Yeah that has disappeared as far as I know. And cardarine, along with others are in a leage of there own. Research lance Armstrong. The cycling world. Guess who came from that sport? Aldon baker!!! Want more? Sorry but all professional sports have peds involved. How bad do you want to be at the top of your sport? Yes nutrition and exercise are a big part but that’s all obtainable with hard work which would make everyone the same. And if all professional sports drug tested everyone then they would be exposed! You think they want that? Hell no. Another reason the top riders have there blood work checked? To keep an eye on how there internals, organs are adapting! Certain peds affect the heart , kidneys, liver and production of testosterone, cholesterol etc.