Stark Varg

Carlisle

PR Member
Coombs needs to look at this line he looked at it with the cobra 50cc.

Just take 42 more entry fees and add the stark class. And 400x that for all the areas and regions.

Hate to break it to you boys. But electric is the future. It’s not if. It’s just when.

And my garage sits as such:
‘95 cr250
‘06 144
‘11 yz250
‘23 ktm sx 300.

I still haven’t got over the 4-stroke taking over the sport.

The electric boys will
You should research everything that is involved with making electric vehicles the future, including dirt bikes! Including our Infastructure to support before opening your mouth. I guarantee you in your lifetime you will not see a professional motocross race with all electric bikes. We were supposed to have flying cars by 2000. Please stop!! If you truly believeing then you’re idol needs your vote!!!!! s**t my pants Joe, oh wait Obama is really running the country but you can’t vote for him so vote for the next best thing!!! Sorry but I can’t involve myself in this anymore. Dealing with uneducated retards and just don’t have the energy anymore!!!

Roachy

PR Addict
You should research everything that is involved with making electric vehicles the future, including dirt bikes! Including our Infastructure to support before opening your mouth. I guarantee you in your lifetime you will not see a professional motocross race with all electric bikes. We were supposed to have flying cars by 2000. Please stop!! If you truly believeing then you’re idol needs your vote!!!!! s**t my pants Joe, oh wait Obama is really running the country but you can’t vote for him so vote for the next best thing!!! Sorry but I can’t involve myself in this anymore. Dealing with uneducated retards and just don’t have the energy anymore!!!
LOl, you are correct when you talk about infrastructure but motorcycles are such a small portion of energy. People who talk wind and solar but not nuclear or other alternative energy are insane but electric motorcycles being main stream will happen.

Carlisle

PR Member
LOl, you are correct when you talk about infrastructure but motorcycles are such a small portion of energy. People who talk wind and solar but not nuclear or other alternative energy are insane but electric motorcycles being main stream will happen.
. Ok so instead of me talking please tell me why it will happen? Loretta’s all electric dirtbikes, ama motocross all electric, supercross all electric, fim motocross all electric. Please I can’t wait to hear this!!!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I’m going to open my mouth. Just to clarify

Mx is such a small niche it’ll work.
It won’t work with society.

Therefor I remain, not if moto goes electric it’s when…

Everytime I plan the concept of operations for setting up the forward surgical det, it’s always with massive amounts of diesel fuel and 7500kwh generators. There’s no better way to get power than fossil fuel.

Keep payin your taxes. I don’t burn diesel in the training environment because I think electricity is the future for society. But that’s just uneducated mud grunt perspective.

IMG_0339.jpeg

Closing my mouth.

Last edited:

Roachy

PR Addict
. Ok so instead of me talking please tell me why it will happen? Loretta’s all electric dirtbikes, ama motocross all electric, supercross all electric, fim motocross all electric. Please I can’t wait to hear this!!!!
I don't think "all" anytime soon but coming. What is the number one complaint that tracks battle? NOISE
Reply to this in 5 years

Carlisle

PR Member
I’m going to open my mouth. Just to clarify

Mx is such a small niche it’ll work.
It won’t work with society.

Therefor I remain, not if moto goes electric it’s when…

Everytime I plan the concept of operations for setting up the forward surgical det, it’s always with massive amounts of diesel fuel and 7500kwh generators. There’s no better way to get power than fossil fuel.

Keep payin your taxes. I don’t burn diesel in the training environment because I think electricity is the future for society. But that’s just uneducated mud grunt perspective.

View attachment 80090

Closing my mouth.
Um ok you clarified nothing with me. You mentioned diesel and generators and fossil fuels then posted a military picture! What’s your point? I have 2 children in the military should I post there pictures? Tell me what you know about electric! What it takes to make a good size lithium ion battery! No not a Duracell AA ! Please don’t use the moto is such a tiny sport compared to the big picture. Let’s see what you actually know! Pretty soon our military will be all electric!!!!! Lmfao

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Um ok you clarified nothing with me. You mentioned diesel and generators and fossil fuels then posted a military picture! What’s your point? I have 2 children in the military should I post there pictures? Tell me what you know about electric! What it takes to make a good size lithium ion battery! No not a Duracell AA ! Please don’t use the moto is such a tiny sport compared to the big picture. Let’s see what you actually know! Pretty soon our military will be all electric!!!!! Lmfao
I know it takes 7500kwh generators to power my field hospital. Don’t get between the hot and the neutral. What else is there to know?

I know batteries can’t provide that capability.

Our military won’t be all electric.

To make a good lithium battery you need energy to mine the resources.

Moto will go electric. My kids are on stacycs. Ktm have the ee’s. Stark varg. They’re coming. They’re coming. They’re developing. And there’s really nothing you can do to stop it.

Carlisle

PR Member
I know it takes 7500kwh generators to power my field hospital. Don’t get between the hot and the neutral. What else is there to know?

I know batteries can’t provide that capability.

Our military won’t be all electric.

To make a good lithium battery you need energy to mine the resources.

Moto will go electric. My kids are on stacycs. Ktm have the ee’s. Stark varg. They’re coming. They’re coming. They’re developing. And there’s really nothing you can do to stop it.
Whatever you say! Your kids are on stacycs! Explains everything. I’m a lot older than you. I’ll be dead before moto is electric. But if you really believe it you’re a liberal!!! Explains everything! Lmfao

John250

PR Founding Father
Moto will NEVER be all electric. One major reason. Infrastructure. Tracks struggle now with all the cost, and now you think every track is going to invest in the infrastructure to plug in your bikes? And don't say, well we will use our gas powered generators to generate electric. You think people complain about 30 bikes on a track being noisy? Wait until you have 300 generators running all day long.

As for the KTM 50s. Go on some boards and read. A fast kid gets about 20 minutes out of them. 20!! Then they hop on their gas powered bike all day to ride. Think about a harescramble, endurro, your casual trail rider that rides all day long in the country and comes back at the end of the day. Never going to do that on a battery powered bike.

Now you believe that a battery powered bike will open up more riding areas, lol. Who are you kidding. They just use fuel and sound as a problem now. Once everyone is riding a battery powered bike they will close places up because of erosion, some toads environment or whatever reason that you're destroying the environment.

And now what about the materials to build these batteries that burn forever in a crash. Child labor in china building them, and talk about destroying the environment.......damn. America has the cleanest, most fuel efficient vehicles in the world. Don't buy into the lefts crap they are obviously selling you easily.

As for professional racing, no fans want to listen to silence on the track. How many spectators attend professional BMX races?

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
This board still lives! How did canard do when he raced that electric bike a little while back? Didn't he yank the start by a mile but the bike ended up having issues or something during the day?

The varg is a cool bike but there needs to be a more prevalent brand to push the people over imo. I think I will always be a gas kinda guy but I have ridden the alta and it far exceeded my expectations.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
IMG_6362.jpeg
IMG_3309.jpeg
IMG_6367.png
Couple things.

My kids yesterday goes… my stacycs battery runs out a lot. (As she is riding her Pw)

She isn’t wrong. Haha. Can’t keep her off the Pw. Well now she’s off it for 4 weeks. She walloped into the ground off a gnarly high side and broke her wrist.

She asked the ortho today when she can ride again. He goes well I’ll put a removable cast on and she’s like so I can take it off and ride ? Ortho laughed. Said no!!
IMG_6362.jpeg
IMG_3309.jpeg
IMG_6367.png

Attachments

• IMG_6369.png
    IMG_6369.png
    765.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6368.png
    IMG_6368.png
    780.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6370.png
    IMG_6370.png
    864.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I think part of what’s holding E back right now is - Swapable batteries.

Once the big manufactures agree on a standard exchangeable power pack to use, electric in small vehicles will take off.
We will see race trailers with 15 battery packs hanging on the walls at Loretta’s.

It’s doable. And they’ll have a couple 2-3 ultra quiet generators to keep them powered.

And of course you’ll always have the one asshat with the loud predator….

John250

PR Founding Father
We will see race trailers with 15 battery packs hanging on the walls at Loretta’s.

It’s doable. And they’ll have a couple 2-3 ultra quiet generators to keep them powered.

And of course you’ll always have the one asshat with the loud predator….
Wont matter. Fewer and fewer people are going to be buying bikes. The kids today would rather sit on the couch, play a video game and drink their dunkin iced coffee.