Battle For Ohio 2012

nitrofish

PR Addict
The South will rise again! Jeremy said I was South, so I'm playing rebel. We need a designated captain for each side to represent and talk smack over the pa system. Let the nominations begin!:

Meister

PR Founding Father
Ahhhh I duno.. Theres some fast dudes from down that way.. I dont know where Ames and Browning and those guys are from, but I think they would be for the South if they show up?

Bad part for the pro quad class, Matt Bartosek's (Fallen Rider) annual ride is happening in PA and most of the pro and fast guys will be at that race.. So someone could get lucky in the pro quad cash and make some good money!

Pretty pumped.. Figure we should roll in around dark tomorrow night!

Dont be affraid to ask for any help Jeremy!

beamer315

PR Addict
Meister, Being a northerner too I'd love to say that we are the faster crowd. Pretty sure we are the larger group. But I must say the south houses the most fast guys. Willy, Whitcraft, Willard and all the other non W fast guys hail from the south. We do have the baddest quad guy around. Timmy. I'm no wheeler guy but he lives less than a mile from where I grew up at and he's a bad dude on a wheeler.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Beamer,

Aside from Farr, dont forget Upperman lives less than 2 miles from me. No championship yet, but hes one of the fastest dudes in the world on a quad. North has some fast quad guys!

beamer315

PR Addict
I totally forgot him. Kendall used to haul the mail too. And Timmy Detling did pretty good. I still remember him bucking stuff on a quad that shouldn't be done.

Now for the complaining.....my biggest complaint about this whole battle for Ohio deal is that I'm not going to ba able to ride. Oh... Wait .... That's my fault. Carry on...

Meister

PR Founding Father
Its a sign!!!

cliff.jpg

Located in Alliance, Ohio.

Haha

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Wow, like a message from the Big Giant Head of Moto!
Stop at Briarcliff for a Parkside Moto Experience ….
….Dude, I think you may have a pathway …

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Wow, like a message from the Big Giant Head of Moto!
Stop at Briarcliff for a Parkside Moto Experience ….
….Dude, I think you may have a pathway …

In Meister's case that might be "Darkside Rd" since he's debating whether he's a Quad racer or a Bike Racer!!!! LOL It's a sign from above that he'll see whether he should be on the Darkside or with the Force this weekend at Briarcliff!!!!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Hey! Back off! Its like being able to write legibly both left and right handed!

.....I had the tools, but couldnt do it.. Wanted to deliver that to Jeremy.. Its in the middle of a neighborhood and I have a feeling if the neighbors seen me standing on the bed side of my truck with a drill "working" on a sign, it may raise suspicion.. A sawsall would create a bit too much noise for a middle of the night mission.. I`ll figure it out sometime.. lol

Last time I tried that I pulled the whole 15ft pole outa the ground.. Good thing it was 2am and when I stuck the the pole in one back crew cab window and out the other then drove down the road..... lol