Battle For Ohio 2012

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Is there gonna be a radio station we can tune our car radio to, to listen to the track announcer?

I will have the station posted at signup, we do have an FM transmitter.

All - Open in the AM, remember an hour early (10am) for the big track only, the other tracks will open at 11am. Monster giveaways at 5pm, pitbike races to follow.

Dont forget to sign up with Huntington Bank Sunday, direct deposit your paycheck within 90 days and get $100 in your account!

Tons of campers, crazy packed for Friday, better get here early.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Pretty awesome to pull in and have it look like a mini national. We pulled in right after dark and there's a good amount of campers here. We've got a good spot right across from the PODIUM that is freshly installed in between the 2 huge monster cans, kinda behind the FCR truck. Nothing like bein at a moto track havin a good old camp fire. Miss this crap.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Feels like a amateur regional except everything looks way better. Track is nice and wet as typical. JO knows what's up.

This weekends already a success. John250 will have to park in the road by Sunday. Ha. (kidding don't stay home because you think there's no place to park because there is John!!!)

Meister

PR Founding Father
Track is in awesome shape. They just finished first prep and it should be mint. Great atmosphere at an awesome place.

As my luck would have it though, 2nd lap of the first practice a rock or something took out the sight glass on my rear master cylinder.

Spun a few laps on Crutes 350 and that is a fun bike. To me, it has grunt like a 450 but you jump it wide open like a 250f, plus I didn't have to kick it to start it.. haha..

Anyone coming that would have a master cylinder for a yamaha? I just wanna ride!!!

John250

PR Founding Father
Feels like a amateur regional except everything looks way better. Track is nice and wet as typical. JO knows what's up.

This weekends already a success. John250 will have to park in the road by Sunday. Ha. (kidding don't stay home because you think there's no place to park because there is John!!!)

I am loaded and packed. 5pm football game in Wilmington Ohio....and after that hitting the road to the Hampton Inn in Heath. Will be there bright and early.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Awesome day of practice considering my bike broke. Crute had to make a quick run to the hospital to take Georgie who appeared to have a possible broken foot. He didn't wreck, just bashed his foot between his bike and someones foot peg. Hopefully it isn't too bad and they can get back as soon as possible.

Last practice session I rode on the track packer was rough. Bike rough. Kickers everywhere, perfect ruts (that I wasn't able to utilize since my bikes down. Damnit). Haven't ever riddin the quad on anything that rough and it kicked my ass. Dead in 2 laps.

The pit crew all looked good today too.

Lookin forward to tomorrow. Jeremy's got this place happenin. DJ and all.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Riding incidents. Ahhhh yea. At first I thought my case broke and oil was in my boot. After the girl apologized for crossing over and I said don't worry about it, my fault too. Shouldn't of jumped. Then I'm like great let's go fix the case and put some oil and ride.

Looked down. No oil. Nothing wrong with bike.

So then I get back to the FCR truck. Kriegs mom took my boot off while I bit a towel. She would make a great nurse.

Waitin in MD to read the X-rays.

s**t Happens, I'll heal. I got nothing on joe rice. :)

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
As I re read that it looks like I'm being a smartass about Kriegs mom. I'm not. She was awesome and really helped me out. Toddy too.

loneranger171

PR Addict
Hope ur foots ok georgie ... broken my foot before ....wasn't too much fun....by the time I took off the cast my leg was twice as skinny as the other leg

baxterj787

PR Addict
John says he's "loaded". I wonder how many of you lucky folk will be able to say that by 11 PM tonight!

Have fun to all. Heal up George.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
If you got vet privileges check out my YouTube link in battle of the cliff. Viewer discretion advised. Lots of f bombs. And try not to watch at work or with kids......