PR Elite
Twins!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 202

Dano762

PR Addict
RM125 X ready for action, rebuilt engine, new front end from a 1984 125E with 43mm forks a DLS brake, new graphics, RACE TECH Gold Valves and spring front and back, and more. Ready for next weeks AHMRA in Florida.

Nice job on this Mike. The numbers look fantastic.

Mike

PR Addict
Nice job on this Mike. The numbers look fantastic.
Thanks Dan, probably the only time I can race with a legit #1 plate so I goggled Ryan Vilapoto # 1 plate and copied it, also had a set of AHMRA plates made. I would highly recommend Jeff at Badbrush Design for graphics. As well as a really good graphics guy, he is in Toledo, and races Vintage MX, so he gets it. Jeff spent a bunch of time to get both sets perfect.

March 15 1807.JPG March 15 1809.JPG

http://www.badbrush.com/race_graphics_mx_vintage.htm

Vet261

PR Addict
Looks nice. Question -- why do you have the throttle cable routed through a hole in the front number plate?

Mike

PR Addict
Looks nice. Question -- why do you have the throttle cable routed through a hole in the front number plate?
The front end is a bit of a hybrid, 1984 125E triple clamp and forks, with nos Suzuki front number plate on an 81 125X. Upgraded to a Gunnar Gasser quick turn throttle and had to find a custom Motion Pro cable that would work, its a bit long and when it was behind the front plate it was not as smooth an operation as with a larger gentle bend. Plus I think it really looks "OLD SCHOOL"

NQ1965

PR Elite
Man, This winter has really put the hurt'n on my 2015 racing motivation. I feel like I'm so far behind that it'll take me all summer to catch up.

I fought electrical-ignition issues with my work car that tied me up for almost 2 months back in late November-December, which I finally got straightened out.
I've spent $3800 (of $7000) into a car for our niece, to replace the car that we earlier "gave her" of which she totalled, dodging a deer, hitting a tree. (needs the car to get back and forth from college). The arctic temps have had me absolutely buried in furnace "no heat" calls and chasing down parts.

The bikes haven't been seen since I covered them up in November. And all I keep thinking about for warm weather, is building a storage barn and shop to put my bikes in so that I can get my house garage back, to pull my car into because I'm sick of cleaning snow off of at 5:00 am. And I feel like I haven't done any home maintenance on my own house in 5 years. And we got another grandchild due in April and the 5th due in Sept.

Feeling a little overwelmed this year!

beenridin

PR Elite
Man, This winter has really put the hurt'n on my 2015 racing motivation. I feel like I'm so far behind that it'll take me all summer to catch up.

I fought electrical-ignition issues with my work car that tied me up for almost 2 months back in late November-December, which I finally got straightened out.
I've spent $3800 (of $7000) into a car for our niece, to replace the car that we earlier "gave her" of which she totalled, dodging a deer, hitting a tree. (needs the car to get back and forth from college). The arctic temps have had me absolutely buried in furnace "no heat" calls and chasing down parts.

The bikes haven't been seen since I covered them up in November. And all I keep thinking about for warm weather, is building a storage barn and shop to put my bikes in so that I can get my house garage back, to pull my car into because I'm sick of cleaning snow off of at 5:00 am. And I feel like I haven't done any home maintenance on my own house in 5 years. And we got another grandchild due in April and the 5th due in Sept.

Feeling a little overwelmed this year!
Warm weather coming!!!! good attitude too...just wait till you see some Vitamin DDD

Vet261

PR Addict
Well, been about a week since I finished the 84 RM250's.....so it's time to knock out another bike....

1992 RM250 from last year getting crank bearings/seals/topend and Race Tech Suspenders.......sending the frame out for powdercoating too since I painted it the wrong color last time.

IMG_2906_resize.JPG

IMG_2886_resize.JPG