PR Addict
Chunky soup man!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 131

MX315

PR Addict
I heard smith road is adding supercross jumps....and is going to start watering more for race day practice.And appl cabin is serving Taco Bell and Donuts. No promotion on pitracer sounds like a Greta idea!!!! I talked to a certain person awhile ago about not Promoting on pitracer I told him"You should really post on pitracer and promote the track more put up pictures and vids...make people WANT TO COME TO YOUR TRACK AND MAKE MORE MONEY" he told me"I hate pitracer everyone thinks they know everything on there and it piss's me off" I was like don't take it personal JUST PROMOTE THE TRACK AND MAKE MONEY!!!! I really don't get it at all....now the place might be closed forever after the next two weeks and I will be sad!

freeh

PR Founding Father
Any rumors about Wild Wilderness? That place was my all-time favorite track. I actually asked Levi Kilbarger about it when I saw him at BC one day this summer. He said he still rides there.

MX315

PR Addict
Breaking News.....I drove by briar Cliff this morning,JO is going to the next level again I believe he is building a straight rhythm section looks to be a half mile long.Greta Idea again Jo.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
You just haven't found the right loan officer yet, believe or not, there are chubby chasing females too.
ALL females are chubby chasers when they meet me.
I think the news that Alex posted about the KY championship is the biggest news yet. It is a shame what has happened to moto in Kentucky and I am VERY happy that someone in the AMA has noticed that and is trying to do something about it. Even though it is 4 hour drive, I will support it.

EVERYONE may want to sit for this one... AMA, Good Job!!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Breaking News.....I drove by briar Cliff this morning,JO is going to the next level again I believe he is building a straight rhythm section looks to be a half mile long.Greta Idea again Jo.
Not as Greta as what I saw driving by Malvern, Jason is building a roller coaster in the pits, and no he's not calling it "the lebron" either, last I heard it he was going with the hurricane Hannah

Last edited:

jrminiquad

PR Addict
Not as Greta as what I saw driving by Malvern, Jason is building a roller coaster in the pits, and no he's not calling it "the lebron" either, last I heard it he was going with the hurricane Hannah
That's no roller coaster - that's a pit bike track. That's the only solution to keep them out of the pit's down there. Apparently all of the announcements about having locks and chains for them didn't work out.

hershey

PR Elite
Blah, probably. But we prepped a real track about 4-5 times wider and longer, plus another track. I could prep a cow path that well too

Only twice as wide for the most part, my peewee track doesnt require prep because its grass and cow paths can be prepped so well because the manure holds the moisture in!

Dont be jealous!

tank166

PR Addict
Rumer is delta will have new promoters next year and the MRA is done.
SVR will most likely remain outlaw.
Thats about it for northwest Ohio tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.