I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

So true!
KO1 I attempted one on Sunday but it was weak at best! I'm going to have to gain another 50lbs or more for me to be able to do a decent fountain on a Waveblaster!
Full gas tank? Get out on the front end, pull on the bars like you're trying to wheelie and gas it. You'll be headed to the bottom in no time. A real fountain fills the hull fast. A bilge pump or two up front would help with the flood. My pump is under the battery box so it kicks in too late if the nose is buried for a straight up fountain.

I'm thinkin KO gets Perfect Prep most ride days
Allen has a Kawi 750 StandUp ....He's gettin the hang of it this summer.
He's never been on glass yet. I keep telling him - we got to go find some.

Glass you say ?

Now you’re talking my language.
4CE31F15-8CDD-4FF9-BA25-0D3685041F32.png

Full gas tank? Get out on the front end, pull on the bars like you're trying to wheelie and gas it. You'll be headed to the bottom in no time. A real fountain fills the hull fast. A bilge pump or two up front would help with the flood. My pump is under the battery box so it kicks in too late if the nose is buried for a straight up fountain.

Sharc I need to borrow your Waveblaster this weekend since yours is the only one in the fleet with a bilge!

Yea but I kinda cheat. I start sitting on the dock and my dad hits it. Gotta time it right, wrap legs around new the rope and sink your head deep or the damn rooe Rips your shoulders outta socket. Or pulls end over end.

Deep water starts are hard if I don’t have ductape. I’m not good at creating the air pocket. I usually almost drown. But duct tape the nose closed and it doesn’t matter eventually you pop up on your ass and can get a good foot plant in.

Honestly I think short rope boom is the best way. It’s fun. Your next to the driver. THey can talk s**t. When ya get real winded you can swing back into the side of the boat so the boat doesn’t turn around and create rollers that mess up the water. Or you get real cocky and swing towards the boat to grab a beer. Catch a toe and drink lake water.

Last edited:
Back