I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

fluidpower

PR Member
My only comment is for the CTMX guys. Just because the turnouts are good doesn't mean the track criticism should be taken lightly. The pits are awesome. I am sure that attracts a TON of people. In fact, it is the ONLY track my wife would (RV) camp with us. We bailed this year, my boy didn't want to race there, doesn't like the track. His major complaint? It's a one line speedway. His classes had some pretty low numbers this time around: Supermini (12!) Mini Sr. (13!). Previous Year turn out's: 2016: Supermini (30), Mini Sr. (20), 2017: Supermini (31), Mini Sr. (25). Looking at those numbers, he made the right decision for us. How did this weekend stack up to previous weekends? Which classes had more or less? The quad turn out was pathetic.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Let me try to take this... I agree the track is fast, and in my opinion needs to be slowed down and add some technical sections to make for areas where time can be made up. But it is not one line. Lots of passing in nearly every class I watched yesterday. Of course there is a main line, every track has that, but every corner had multiple lines.
You should have removed a few words from the last question. Quad pathetic.... YES
Mini Sr. honestly is the most disappointing class for me to watch. One good kid, 3 trying and the rest... crazy slow. I was surprised with the small numbers in mini sr and supermini, but the jr class had good numbers.

Oh, I almost forgot... Too many classes. Someone please put an end to those darn "open" classes in the youth and the overload of vet classes. 25+ (maybe), 35+, 45+ at most. Pick one and GO.

The new slightly uphill double. and if you had to drive and the balls, triple was cool.

Kilbarger launch off the tunnel jump was insane. third to first in one jump. Crazy but it worked. Bet his ankles hurt this morning.

Team MMR

PR Addict
View attachment 58825

I was too- !
Wet by 11:00 and out by 1:30. Had a pool commitment in the afternoon.
Maybe 3-4 rigs in the parking lot.
I saw the 915 in this brothers window.
He had a JS and a sit down his gal was on.
Only time I saw him is when we passed each other in the no-wake for a quick salute.

Next week ----Same deal-!

I launch at RockSprings - Next to the bridge - how about you?

I raced the GP so i got there prolly 2:15/2:30. My family is camping this weekend. Ill PM you my number we can meet up and ride!!! I launch at the ramp by the marina.

Double D

PR Founding Father
It is sooo one lined. Ha ha. The only passes made last year were crazed bonsai moves. Unless the the guy getting passed was slow like me.

Don’t start replying , you can type until your fingers bleed and you will still be wrong. I won’t even engage in it again. Have someone design the layout like it was suggested earlier in this post.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Gibson wishes it was one line. He got passed a few times in each moto. Is he slow?
I can’t force you guys to be correct. But I can point out when your wrong, with facts.

hershey

PR Elite
Seems legit to me, either
Gibson wishes it was one line. He got passed a few times in each moto. Is he slow?
I can’t force you guys to be correct. But I can point out when your wrong, with facts.

It's one lined, just about everyone will tell you that, even the guys making passes. Even the riders winning motos will say that. Not one of my comments had to do with passing or one lined track. The track just isn't fun to ride. The great thing is though ..... it's all opinion. Nobody is right or wrong. What is boring or one lined for me is fun and pass using Bonzi (pun absolutely intended) moves. Add in free sign up and paybacks and riders will show. It works for CTMX and in all reality that's what matters.

Better yet, the 3 J's must value one another's opinion too...or they wouldn't care what the other said. In the end, nobody cares about an opinion from somebody they don't value unless the have no self esteem.

RobinsonRacing

PR Addict
Chilli’s track(layout) problem isnt being one lined. I passed 3/4 dudes both my motos. The problem is the layout.

Ive been going to chillitown since day 1. The track has lost ita flow. The original layout(shorter, i know) was awesome.

The back section... after the uphil double-single(triple, whatever!) a six pack or rythm would be sweet there. The straight after that... i watched 6 motos in a row after prep and the inside of the dog leg towards the infield wasnt touched.

The finish line section. I think...berm(big) on outside and a big double/triple or a double double(maybe quad) before the table...just sayin...

Also put a big berm on outside before uphill rollers. Give an option to go inside or outside and have drive.

K, im done. Need another beer.

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Chilli’s track(layout) problem isnt being one lined. I passed 3/4 dudes both my motos. The problem is the layout.

Ive been going to chillitown since day 1. The track has lost ita flow. The original layout(shorter, i know) was awesome.

The back section... after the uphil double-single(triple, whatever!) a six pack or rythm would be sweet there. The straight after that... i watched 6 motos in a row after prep and the inside of the dog leg towards the infield wasnt touched.

The finish line section. I think...berm(big) on outside and a big double/triple or a double double(maybe quad) before the table...just sayin...

Also put a big berm on outside before uphill rollers. Give an option to go inside or outside and have drive.

K, im done. Need another beer.
Awesome feedback. Those are ideas that can easily be implemented.

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
Well let me tell you all another thing about Chillitown.. I couldn't frickin believe it.. Kim Forcum, Promoter of CTMX, DURING her event this past weekend, sent me a text that told me HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Do you believe the nerve of her? Taking the time to think of me, and be super kind and nice? I fixed her, I told her I hoped she had a super great race and THANKED HER for the birthday wishes! UNBELIEVABLE! :)

Now for those of you who are disappointed that I wasn't spewing more venom, shut your computer down, take a drive somewhere, enjoy the sunshine, and think about how lucky we are to be on this planet.

Knuckleheads : KNOCK this stupid stuff off! Bleeding each other out with such negativity is disgusting and giving haters and trouble-makers exactly what they want. Jason Rogers, Jeremy Osborn, and Joe Easter: You are all devoted to this sport and put in countless hours making MX great, so please stop making yourselves look like a***s, by tearing each other down.

hershey

PR Elite
Well let me tell you all another thing about Chillitown.. I couldn't frickin believe it.. Kim Forcum, Promoter of CTMX, DURING her event this past weekend, sent me a text that told me HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Do you believe the nerve of her? Taking the time to think of me, and be super kind and nice? I fixed her, I told her I hoped she had a super great race and THANKED HER for the birthday wishes! UNBELIEVABLE! :)

Now for those of you who are disappointed that I wasn't spewing more venom, shut your computer down, take a drive somewhere, enjoy the sunshine, and think about how lucky we are to be on this planet.

Knuckleheads : KNOCK this stupid stuff off! Bleeding each other out with such negativity is disgusting and giving haters and trouble-makers exactly what they want. Jason Rogers, Jeremy Osborn, and Joe Easter: You are all devoted to this sport and put in countless hours making MX great, so please stop making yourselves look like a***s, by tearing each other down.

Debbie Downer.

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
I thought Chillitown ran a great show! I personally think the track is too fast especially when you're up on the hill. Like was said before a rhythm section or even a switch back turn to slow that down and it would be great. Prep was a lot better this race than Moto Mayhem last year. The track rutted pretty nice. The turns before the finish threw me for a loop every single lap. I'd run the left hander pretty good because it was tacky then bog in the right because it's more sand. Not complaining about that section because it's a ton of fun I just never adapted to it LOL overall I had an absolute blast! Oh and the staff responded to Facebook messages in a matter of minutes and gave me some good info to make sure I was able to race!

Great job again Chillitown MX!

hershey

PR Elite
34673609_609135099448444_2133081746483183616_n.jpg