TENTATIVE LL's classes for 2022

RobinsonRacing

PR Addict
I have to wonder if the amount of entries at Vet Fest(Racer X Series) in 30+B, 30+C, 35+ B, and 35+ C the past few years played into the decision to make 30+ B/C.

Looks like vet 30B/C class won’t be a class next week. Judging by Tim Cotter talks seems like they will go back to way it was.

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1641694236822.jpg
    FB_IMG_1641694236822.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 78

Meister

PR Founding Father
Just giving you crap. My post to bring it back up was in reference to Tims video. Maybe time for oma to revisit the +30 class structure and align it more nationally and make it +30 and +30 b/c instead of a 30c.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
If you need a 30b/c to win a state or local series maybe it’s time to train harder?!

30c is good, it gives the not serious or weekend warrior, and beginners/late bloomers a class. You just get back to sending those emails to Morgantown to keep that B/C!!!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Yes boss
PXL_20220109_184433841.jpg

30C used to do exactly what you think it does. However, its no longer that way, even if you think it is. Give me a buzz if you'd like my deeper opinion.

John250

PR Founding Father
Those 30+ guys in the Buckeye Series wont even race OMA because they have to race Jeff Gibson, because 30A is not separate. I remember that debate a couple years ago.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Ps,
Those 30+ guys in the Buckeye Series wont even race OMA because they have to race Jeff Gibson, because 30A is not separate. I remember that debate a couple years ago.
There's more of that going on than you think too. Lost revenue because of it. The way Daytona has it set up works flawlessly. 30+ (with no designation after it), and 30 B/C.. If the B guys comfortable with being on the track with ex pros or A riders, they still can without being in an actual A class.. If not comfortable, and more on the C side of things, they can just ride the B/C class..

John250

PR Founding Father
Ps,

There's more of that going on than you think too. Lost revenue because of it. The way Daytona has it set up works flawlessly. 30+ (with no designation after it), and 30 B/C.. If the B guys comfortable with being on the track with ex pros or A riders, they still can without being in an actual A class.. If not comfortable, and more on the C side of things, they can just ride the B/C class..
That's the way it is structured in the Buckeye Series as well.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Ps,

Yes, I hated when the 30+B/C class was removed. Was the decline someone in my attendance. Can't say it was the only things though to be fair, but formally running towards the upper half of the class to near mid pack or worse wasn't as fun as it once was.

At my age now and recent lack of activity in lining up on the gate, it really doesn't matter anymore I guess. Not enough racers in 40+ at the B/C level to warrant that as we're lucky to get 12 riders total sometimes. Vet fest I suppose. Hopefully we'll see where I land this upcoming season... ??? After 30+ B/C there just isn't any prime class for a mediocre rider at best. Just have to enjoy the fact you're doing it and change the goals to lesser ones...like staying up, to not get last, and to not get lapped...lol. Is what it is.